The beverage that sends Starbucks lovers everywhere into a frenzy each fall will soon be available in K-Cup form. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting on Wednesday, CEO Howard Schultz announced that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are being turned into a seasonal line of Keurig’s convenient coffee pods. They also plan to offer caramel, mocha and vanilla latte K-Cups year-round, with a peppermint mocha flavor available during the December holiday season, according to Eater.
This means that PSL drinkers won’t even have to leave the house this year to get their cinnamon-y sweet caffeine fix each day. What a time to be alive.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.