Most people don’t go out to eat with the intention of conducting a science experiment on their order, but Tito4re is not most people. In his latest video, the YouTube user pours molten copper on top of a McDonald’s Big Mac, producing some stomach-turning results. The blazing hot metal seems to have little effect on the fast food giant’s famous burger, barely damaging it before rolling off the side.
This isn’t the first time Tito4re has tried to melt something down with molten copper. His YouTube channel is chock full of videos of him dumping the substance on everyday items such as a tennis ball and an apple.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time