Cadbury Creme Eggs seem to be swiftly becoming the latest seasonal flavor craze of the spring. Last week, McDonald’s announced it was launching a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry and now, Crazy Pedro’s, a pizza parlour in Manchester, has unveiled a pizza topped with the chocolate candy. Dubbed “I Am The ResurrEGGtion,” the sweet 10-inch pie is “covered with chocolate sauce, sprinkled with marshmallows, brownie, meringue and topped with a soft creme egg,” according to the restaurant’s Instagram.
Read More: This Is Why You’re a Total Sucker for Sweets
“Easter is the time to indulge and what better way than to fill your face with pizza and chocolate?,” Lyndon Higginson, executive director of Crazy Pedro’s, said.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow