Master Sushi Chef Hiroyuki Terada can turn just about anything into an incredibly appetizing platter of sushi. He shows off this impressive skill in a recurring segment on YouTube called “Will It Sushi?” (Past experiments include a McDonald’s Big Mac and a KFC chicken pot pie.)
His latest target was a box of good old-fashioned Dunkin’ Donuts. The process begins about three and a half minutes into the video above. He begins by scooping out jelly and cream filling, which he sets aside to use as a topping later.
Next, Terada begins to show off his crazy-impressive knife skills. He slices the doughnuts up so thin that they almost become unrecognizable. The end result is a sushi roll that looks genuinely tasty. Who knows? Maybe this will become the next New York City food hybrid trend.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out