On Thursday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show pop sensation Adele said she couldn’t stop crying after a microphone glitch at the Grammys threw off her live performance of “All I Ask” from her latest album 25.
“I cried pretty much all day yesterday,” she told the comedian. But the southern California trip wasn’t a total disaster. She said she cried in a good way when she went to Disneyland for the first time with her toddler son. “I was full on welled up, I was really emotional…I cried when I met Belle because… she sounded just like the character in the film, and I burst into tears.”
And Ellen’s latest prank certainly must have helped cheer up the pop star. The talk show host had the Grammy winner walk into a Jamba Juice wearing an earpiece and repeat whatever she said. You can watch it here.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism