During what he dubbed the “first ever McMarathon,” the YouTuber visited every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, eating a different meal at each location. “The idea is simple: to hit every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, trying a different dish at each and seeing if by the end I’m going to be lovin’ it or loathin’ it,” he said.
Ware started the day by eating seven different Mickey D’s breakfasts, gorging on everything from pancakes to a breakfast burrito. He then moved on to the regular menu, including chicken McNuggets and burgers, before starting to run out of steam during his 22nd stop. “You know you’ve been to too many McDonald’s when you’re seriously considering ordering the Filet-o-Fish,” he said at store 29.
Finally, after just over 17 hours and approximately £90 ($130), Ware was able to complete his citywide fast food tour. “I’ve learned about parts of London I didn’t know, foods I didn’t know, and areas of my body I didn’t know could feel pain,” he concluded.
Watch the full video above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy