During what he dubbed the “first ever McMarathon,” the YouTuber visited every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, eating a different meal at each location. “The idea is simple: to hit every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, trying a different dish at each and seeing if by the end I’m going to be lovin’ it or loathin’ it,” he said.
Ware started the day by eating seven different Mickey D’s breakfasts, gorging on everything from pancakes to a breakfast burrito. He then moved on to the regular menu, including chicken McNuggets and burgers, before starting to run out of steam during his 22nd stop. “You know you’ve been to too many McDonald’s when you’re seriously considering ordering the Filet-o-Fish,” he said at store 29.
Finally, after just over 17 hours and approximately £90 ($130), Ware was able to complete his citywide fast food tour. “I’ve learned about parts of London I didn’t know, foods I didn’t know, and areas of my body I didn’t know could feel pain,” he concluded.
Watch the full video above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List