During what he dubbed the “first ever McMarathon,” the YouTuber visited every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, eating a different meal at each location. “The idea is simple: to hit every McDonald’s restaurant in London in one day, trying a different dish at each and seeing if by the end I’m going to be lovin’ it or loathin’ it,” he said.
Ware started the day by eating seven different Mickey D’s breakfasts, gorging on everything from pancakes to a breakfast burrito. He then moved on to the regular menu, including chicken McNuggets and burgers, before starting to run out of steam during his 22nd stop. “You know you’ve been to too many McDonald’s when you’re seriously considering ordering the Filet-o-Fish,” he said at store 29.
Finally, after just over 17 hours and approximately £90 ($130), Ware was able to complete his citywide fast food tour. “I’ve learned about parts of London I didn’t know, foods I didn’t know, and areas of my body I didn’t know could feel pain,” he concluded.
Watch the full video above.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body