Just days before he dropped Purpose, Justin Bieber debuted two tracks from the album on Zane Lowe’s Beats Radio show. One of these songs was “The Feeling,” which featured Halsey. Now, the 21-year-old Badlands singer has released her own rendition of another one of Bieber’s tunes, “Love Yourself.”
Halsey performed the cover on Australian radio station Triple J’s “Like a Version” segment, and added her own explicit tweak to the chart-topper. The end result is a much more cutting version of a breakup song that was already pretty brutal.
Watch the full performance above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow