Just days before he dropped Purpose, Justin Bieber debuted two tracks from the album on Zane Lowe’s Beats Radio show. One of these songs was “The Feeling,” which featured Halsey. Now, the 21-year-old Badlands singer has released her own rendition of another one of Bieber’s tunes, “Love Yourself.”
Halsey performed the cover on Australian radio station Triple J’s “Like a Version” segment, and added her own explicit tweak to the chart-topper. The end result is a much more cutting version of a breakup song that was already pretty brutal.
Watch the full performance above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was