McDonald’s new “healthy” kale salad has more calories than the fast food chain’s signature sandwich.
A report from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation recommends folks up north to eat McDonald’s other kale salad option the “I’m Greek-ing Out,” which has 420 calories. The CBC also suggest removing some of the extras—like feta cheese—and using only half of the provided dressing.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.