McDonald’s new “healthy” kale salad has more calories than the fast food chain’s signature sandwich.
A report from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation recommends folks up north to eat McDonald’s other kale salad option the “I’m Greek-ing Out,” which has 420 calories. The CBC also suggest removing some of the extras—like feta cheese—and using only half of the provided dressing.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was