McDonald’s new “healthy” kale salad has more calories than the fast food chain’s signature sandwich.
A new salad released in Canada, the “Keep Calm, Caesar On,” has a higher caloric content than a Big Mac—730 calories to 540 calories, respectively.
McDonald’s announced last year it would add kale to it’s menu. The leafy green vegetable became the latest trendy superfood as it is full of vitamins.
A report from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation recommends folks up north to eat McDonald’s other kale salad option the “I’m Greek-ing Out,” which has 420 calories. The CBC also suggest removing some of the extras—like feta cheese—and using only half of the provided dressing.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now