Brace yourselves, french fry fans. McDonald’s has something new up its sleeve.
The company on Tuesday introduced the “McChoco Potato,” which are just like regular fries, but “drizzled with two types of chocolate sauces — chocolate with cacao flavor and white milk chocolate.”
Sounds delicious? Frightening? Deliciously frightening? You decide. But you’ll have to take quite the journey to try the McChoco Potato, which is available for a limited time only in Japan. It’s the latest in a long line of downright weird foodstuffs that fast food joints have introduced in Asia to gin up sales.
Meanwhile, McDonald’s is reportedly considering selling off a sizable chunk of its stake in its Japanese subsidiary amid flagging sales.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization