John Krasinski stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Tuesday to promote his new film, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. The Michael Bay-directed movie depicts the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi and stars a newly buff Krasinski.
Krasinski also took a little time to talk about his wife, fellow actor Emily Blunt.
“I want to preamble that I like you and I’m a fan of yours,” Colbert says, “when I ask, how did you get Emily Blunt?”
Krasinski seems to agree that the British actress (who recently became a U.S. citizen) is a bit out of his league. He said he was so nervous when he first met her that his opening line was just him standing there with his mouth gaping open. She was very friendly though — and obviously, the rest is history.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World