John Krasinski stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Tuesday to promote his new film, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. The Michael Bay-directed movie depicts the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi and stars a newly buff Krasinski.
Krasinski also took a little time to talk about his wife, fellow actor Emily Blunt.
“I want to preamble that I like you and I’m a fan of yours,” Colbert says, “when I ask, how did you get Emily Blunt?”
Krasinski seems to agree that the British actress (who recently became a U.S. citizen) is a bit out of his league. He said he was so nervous when he first met her that his opening line was just him standing there with his mouth gaping open. She was very friendly though — and obviously, the rest is history.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022