John Krasinski stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Tuesday to promote his new film, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. The Michael Bay-directed movie depicts the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi and stars a newly buff Krasinski.
Krasinski also took a little time to talk about his wife, fellow actor Emily Blunt.
“I want to preamble that I like you and I’m a fan of yours,” Colbert says, “when I ask, how did you get Emily Blunt?”
Krasinski seems to agree that the British actress (who recently became a U.S. citizen) is a bit out of his league. He said he was so nervous when he first met her that his opening line was just him standing there with his mouth gaping open. She was very friendly though — and obviously, the rest is history.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time