Jeb Bush announced a new television ad focused on his strategy against ISIS, in a style that seems to be trying to trump Trump.
Bush’s ad will begin running in New Hampshire on Tuesday, according to an email from the campaign. It centers on the former Florida Governor calling to lead “a global coalition” to take out ISIS with “overwhelming force,” overlaid with dramatic music and headlines about the terrorist group’s violence.
Donald Trump’s campaign also announced its first television ad Monday, to begin running in Iowa and New Hampshire the same day as Bush’s. Trump’s ad also focuses on a tough stance against ISIS, but highlights some of Trump’s most controversial proposals, including a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the United States.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time