Snoop Dogg will be gifted about $5,000 worth of top-shelf marijuana before his Tuesday concert in Oregon.
The rapper will receive a collection of “the best weed Oregon has to offer,” including marijuana-infused edibles and topical products, as a present for performing in Portland, The Oregonian reports.
More than two dozen weed advocates in the state donated their best products to be added to the gift bag for the rapper and his crew. “It was remarkably fast and honestly, the feedback has been tremendous as far as people bringing me a lot more than I expected, people showing up with 2 ounces of their finest flower or 15 of their edibles,” organizer Joshua Jardine Taylor told the newspaper.
Snoop Dogg launched his own brand of pot last month in Colorado. Marijuana is legally available for recreational use in Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up