Justin Bieber met viral sensation “Fashion Santa” and snapped a selfie with the white-bearded Canadian model at a Toronto mall on Saturday.
“It’s true! Celebs shop at #Yorkdale! Can you #beliebe it?! Justin Bieber + #YorkdaleFashionSanta,” the Yorkdale Shopping Centre wrote on Facebook.
The viral sensation, whose real name is Paul Mason, is helping the Yorkdale mall raise money for charity. For every selfie taken with him that’s posted on social media under the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, the shopping center will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
The modern-day and skinny Kris Kringle has made the mall a popular destination after his ad campaign went viral.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy