Sriracha-mango and chipotle-pineapple are two of the newest Chobani flavors.
They are the latest products in the brand’s “flip” series, which comes with yogurt and toppings. The sriracha-mango combo is low-fat mango yogurt with “sriracha-coated rice crisps, mini sesame sticks, and roasted and salted cashew pieces,” while the chipotle-pineapple one includes low-fat pineapple yogurt with chipotle-flavored granola, “smoked almonds, and pumpkin seeds.”
Some even see the new flavors as a way to spice up the market amid slowing Greek yogurt sales, as the Wall Street Journal reported in May 2015 that “Chobani’s share of Greek yogurt sales in the U.S. is down nearly 15 percentage points to 44% from its peak in January 2012.” A Chobani spokesperson says the company’s market share trend of Greek yogurt “continues to grow,” as well as sales, which, in terms of dollar sales, have “grown” 11% year-over-year and were up 18% in November.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time