Sriracha-mango and chipotle-pineapple are two of the newest Chobani flavors.
They are the latest products in the brand’s “flip” series, which comes with yogurt and toppings. The sriracha-mango combo is low-fat mango yogurt with “sriracha-coated rice crisps, mini sesame sticks, and roasted and salted cashew pieces,” while the chipotle-pineapple one includes low-fat pineapple yogurt with chipotle-flavored granola, “smoked almonds, and pumpkin seeds.”
Some even see the new flavors as a way to spice up the market amid slowing Greek yogurt sales, as the Wall Street Journal reported in May 2015 that “Chobani’s share of Greek yogurt sales in the U.S. is down nearly 15 percentage points to 44% from its peak in January 2012.” A Chobani spokesperson says the company’s market share trend of Greek yogurt “continues to grow,” as well as sales, which, in terms of dollar sales, have “grown” 11% year-over-year and were up 18% in November.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears