Sriracha-mango and chipotle-pineapple are two of the newest Chobani flavors.
They are the latest products in the brand’s “flip” series, which comes with yogurt and toppings. The sriracha-mango combo is low-fat mango yogurt with “sriracha-coated rice crisps, mini sesame sticks, and roasted and salted cashew pieces,” while the chipotle-pineapple one includes low-fat pineapple yogurt with chipotle-flavored granola, “smoked almonds, and pumpkin seeds.”
Some even see the new flavors as a way to spice up the market amid slowing Greek yogurt sales, as the Wall Street Journal reported in May 2015 that “Chobani’s share of Greek yogurt sales in the U.S. is down nearly 15 percentage points to 44% from its peak in January 2012.” A Chobani spokesperson says the company’s market share trend of Greek yogurt “continues to grow,” as well as sales, which, in terms of dollar sales, have “grown” 11% year-over-year and were up 18% in November.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World