Whether you were a fan of this year’s controversial Starbucks Red Cups or not, you now have a chance to participate in the second annual “Starbucks For Life” sweepstakes. Starting Dec. 8 and continuing through Jan. 11, My Rewards Members can play to win “free Starbucks for life,” meaning one free drink and food item each day for 30 years. Eligible customers will earn one game play each time they make a purchase from a participating store.
Unlike last year, when 14 people were granted the ultimate coffee perk, only five participants in the U.S. will take home the grand prize during this holiday season’s contest. However, competing in the sweepstakes will also make you eligible to win Starbucks for a year, Starbucks for a month and Starbucks for a week.
So get out there and start chugging coffee.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears