There aren’t many things in the world that are better than a box of pizza — unless, of course, you have a box of two pizzas, five breadsticks and a (pizza-sized, eight-slice) chocolate-chip cookie.
Pizza Hut debuted its Triple Treat Box on Monday, a new design that it says aims to bring in the holiday season. The box, which costs around $20, gives a whole new meaning to the term family-size.
“While it’s always fun to get pizza, getting pizza in a special gift-wrapped box can add even a little more excitement to pizza night,” said Pizza Hut’s vice president of marketing Jared Drinkwater.
Combine that with their recent movie-projector pizza box and you’ve got yourself a real party.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science