There aren’t many things in the world that are better than a box of pizza — unless, of course, you have a box of two pizzas, five breadsticks and a (pizza-sized, eight-slice) chocolate-chip cookie.
Pizza Hut debuted its Triple Treat Box on Monday, a new design that it says aims to bring in the holiday season. The box, which costs around $20, gives a whole new meaning to the term family-size.
“While it’s always fun to get pizza, getting pizza in a special gift-wrapped box can add even a little more excitement to pizza night,” said Pizza Hut’s vice president of marketing Jared Drinkwater.
Combine that with their recent movie-projector pizza box and you’ve got yourself a real party.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization