There are all kinds of fancy, high-end chocolates out there, but it turns out kids still prefer a good old-fashioned Hershey’s bar.
Bon Appétit, known for all things fancy and high-end, invited a group of kids for a pre-Halloween taste test. The kids, all decked out in their costumes, tend to agree: the so-called “good stuff” is too bitter and flavorless. One kid even spits his out in disgust. Others just make exaggerated “yuck” sounds and pretend to barf.
Meanwhile, each kid lights up when given the normal Halloween fare they’re used to.
There’s only one boy who doesn’t totally hate the fancy stuff: “It doesn’t really taste awesome, like the best, but it doesn’t taste, like, horrible.”
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was