There are all kinds of fancy, high-end chocolates out there, but it turns out kids still prefer a good old-fashioned Hershey’s bar.
Bon Appétit, known for all things fancy and high-end, invited a group of kids for a pre-Halloween taste test. The kids, all decked out in their costumes, tend to agree: the so-called “good stuff” is too bitter and flavorless. One kid even spits his out in disgust. Others just make exaggerated “yuck” sounds and pretend to barf.
Meanwhile, each kid lights up when given the normal Halloween fare they’re used to.
There’s only one boy who doesn’t totally hate the fancy stuff: “It doesn’t really taste awesome, like the best, but it doesn’t taste, like, horrible.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears