There are all kinds of fancy, high-end chocolates out there, but it turns out kids still prefer a good old-fashioned Hershey’s bar.
Bon Appétit, known for all things fancy and high-end, invited a group of kids for a pre-Halloween taste test. The kids, all decked out in their costumes, tend to agree: the so-called “good stuff” is too bitter and flavorless. One kid even spits his out in disgust. Others just make exaggerated “yuck” sounds and pretend to barf.
Meanwhile, each kid lights up when given the normal Halloween fare they’re used to.
There’s only one boy who doesn’t totally hate the fancy stuff: “It doesn’t really taste awesome, like the best, but it doesn’t taste, like, horrible.”
Read next: These Will Be the Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement