There is now a bar dedicated to actor Will Ferrell, former Saturday Night Live cast member and star of comedy movies like Anchorman, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City.
Called Stay Classy New York, this watering hole boasts an artisanal cocktail menu packed with inside jokes, mostly from Anchorman, but there are also drinks inspired by his famous lines in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and Old School.
No word on when Ferrell himself will be going to the bar. If he does, then we expect him to announce that the place needs “more cowbell” …
… and order a “scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch”:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time