First, there was Pizza Rat, who was so popular he was turned into a sexy Halloween costume. The original Pizza Rat video, as you probably recall, showed one rodent dragging a cheesy slice down the steps of a New York City subway station. But now, a new video has surfaced, and it shows two rats fighting over a slice:
Onlooker Jonathen Liu posted this obscene video on Instagram, where he declared, “I win today, interwebs.” The video raises some questions, though. Why was there a pristine, seemingly untouched slice of pizza lying on the subway tracks? Did Liu or someone else throw it down there with the hope of creating the next viral Pizza Rat video? Have these rats been trained to fight over pizza?
WHO ARE THESE RATS WORKING FOR?
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears