First, there was Pizza Rat, who was so popular he was turned into a sexy Halloween costume. The original Pizza Rat video, as you probably recall, showed one rodent dragging a cheesy slice down the steps of a New York City subway station. But now, a new video has surfaced, and it shows two rats fighting over a slice:
Onlooker Jonathen Liu posted this obscene video on Instagram, where he declared, “I win today, interwebs.” The video raises some questions, though. Why was there a pristine, seemingly untouched slice of pizza lying on the subway tracks? Did Liu or someone else throw it down there with the hope of creating the next viral Pizza Rat video? Have these rats been trained to fight over pizza?
WHO ARE THESE RATS WORKING FOR?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space