What will it take to make America great again? While the 2016 contenders duke it out on that question, Nabisco is getting busy churning out Oreos that taste like cinnamon buns.
The product is not yet available in stores, but snack food fans have been passing photos of the invention around the Internet; the packaging touts a “cinnamon cookie” and “cinnamon bun flavored creme.” Finally, shoppers who are torn between buying Oreos and cinnamon buns have a solution to their woes.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy