Get ready for a new fall flavor. Starbucks announced Wednesday that a new Toasted Graham Latte is now available in all U.S. and Canada stores.
In a news release, the new drink is described as “an espresso beverage with steamed milk, flavors of graham and sweet cream and finished with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles.”
Think graham crackers soaked in milk or milk-flavored gelato, according to Starbucks beverage R&D manager Yoke Wong in a statement. “I thought about the back-to-school season and looked at the latest food and beverage trends,” she said. “What I found to be quite popular in the U.S. is the taste of cereal milk, the delicious leftovers in your breakfast bowl.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time