Oscar Mayer‘s latest gimmick is a dating app to help bacon lovers meat one another. The puns are endless, as one of tag lines for this program, aptly dubbed Sizzl, is “giving new meaning to the term ‘bacon-wrapped dates.'”
The free iOS app allows users to create a profile that answers these questions:
The app uses GPS to find other app users locally or nationwide, and similar to the way Tinder works, users “like” photos they find smokin’ (we’re talking about bacon after all), and if both “like” each other’s profiles, they are directed to a messaging platform where they can get to know one another.
The app will be available to download for six months. No word on whether the Wienermobile will provide transportation to first dates.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time