Oscar Mayer‘s latest gimmick is a dating app to help bacon lovers meat one another. The puns are endless, as one of tag lines for this program, aptly dubbed Sizzl, is “giving new meaning to the term ‘bacon-wrapped dates.'”
The free iOS app allows users to create a profile that answers these questions:
The app uses GPS to find other app users locally or nationwide, and similar to the way Tinder works, users “like” photos they find smokin’ (we’re talking about bacon after all), and if both “like” each other’s profiles, they are directed to a messaging platform where they can get to know one another.
The app will be available to download for six months. No word on whether the Wienermobile will provide transportation to first dates.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow