Under Armour released a new 30-second spot featuring Tom Brady on Thursday, during the star’s first game post-Deflategate in the NFL’s regular season opener.
The ad features an army of Bradys training tirelessly and eventually throwing the ball (which seems fully inflated) toward the camera. So fans can now imagine what it’s like to be on the defensive line against him.
Droga5 was the creative agency behind the Under Armour campaign, Rule Yourself, which previously launched a spot featuring NBA MVP Stephen Curry, who helped the Golden State Warriors bring home an NBA championship; Misty Copeland, the first black principal ballerina at the American Ballet Theatre; and golfer Jordan Spieth, who won both the 2015 Masters and the U.S. Open.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time