Under Armour released a new 30-second spot featuring Tom Brady on Thursday, during the star’s first game post-Deflategate in the NFL’s regular season opener.
The ad features an army of Bradys training tirelessly and eventually throwing the ball (which seems fully inflated) toward the camera. So fans can now imagine what it’s like to be on the defensive line against him.
Droga5 was the creative agency behind the Under Armour campaign, Rule Yourself, which previously launched a spot featuring NBA MVP Stephen Curry, who helped the Golden State Warriors bring home an NBA championship; Misty Copeland, the first black principal ballerina at the American Ballet Theatre; and golfer Jordan Spieth, who won both the 2015 Masters and the U.S. Open.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve