Beyoncé launched a brand new line of temporary tattoos—and if you’re not super excited about this, the Beygency will find you.
Bey teamed up with Flash Tattoos to design her collection, described as “fierce, flawless and fabulous.” Obviously. Ms. Knowles “creatively directed and co-designed” the set, which features a mix of lyrics, guns, and beehive-inspired imagery. The 57-piece pack costs $28—but can you really put a price on wearing a metallic “flawless” designed by Queen Bey herself?
Here’s a look at some of the tats:
When applied properly, with a damp cloth, the tattoos will last four to six days, Mashable reports. So if you wear just one at a time, you’ll be looking flawless for months.
Read next: Beyoncé Inspired the Design of This Skyscraper
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement