Beyoncé launched a brand new line of temporary tattoos—and if you’re not super excited about this, the Beygency will find you.
Bey teamed up with Flash Tattoos to design her collection, described as “fierce, flawless and fabulous.” Obviously. Ms. Knowles “creatively directed and co-designed” the set, which features a mix of lyrics, guns, and beehive-inspired imagery. The 57-piece pack costs $28—but can you really put a price on wearing a metallic “flawless” designed by Queen Bey herself?
Here’s a look at some of the tats:
When applied properly, with a damp cloth, the tattoos will last four to six days, Mashable reports. So if you wear just one at a time, you’ll be looking flawless for months.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up