On June 18th Pizza Hut will begin selling its much-hyped new item: a pepperoni (or other topping of your choosing) pizza surrounded by 28 mini hot dogs baked into the crust. Naturally, Jon Stewart decided to talk about this on The Daily Show Tuesday night, connecting it to some other recent news: Donald Trump’s presidential bid.
“If the Donald is running for president, we’re gonna need an appropriate nosh to celebrate,” Stewart said. “But what food could possibly match the depravity and excess of a Donald Trump candidacy?”
Enter the “hot dog bites pizza.” Stewart’s first comment about this fast food monstrosity: “What kind of idiot would willingly put this in their mouth?”
From there, he goes into a really elaborate (and, warning, really graphic) monologue about this food item, so prepare yourself.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow