On June 18th Pizza Hut will begin selling its much-hyped new item: a pepperoni (or other topping of your choosing) pizza surrounded by 28 mini hot dogs baked into the crust. Naturally, Jon Stewart decided to talk about this on The Daily Show Tuesday night, connecting it to some other recent news: Donald Trump’s presidential bid.
“If the Donald is running for president, we’re gonna need an appropriate nosh to celebrate,” Stewart said. “But what food could possibly match the depravity and excess of a Donald Trump candidacy?”
Enter the “hot dog bites pizza.” Stewart’s first comment about this fast food monstrosity: “What kind of idiot would willingly put this in their mouth?”
From there, he goes into a really elaborate (and, warning, really graphic) monologue about this food item, so prepare yourself.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up