Sometimes ordering a pizza is just so complicated and tiresome. Luckily, Domino’s is about to change everything.
On May 20, the chain will launch a new system that lets customers in the U.S. order a pizza by tweeting the pizza emoji to @Dominos. That’s it. That’s all they’ll have to do. Then a pizza will show up.
“It’s the epitome of convenience,” Patrick Doyle, CEO at Domino’s, told USA Today. “We’ve got this down to a five-second exchange.”
Now, you’re probably wondering how Domino’s will know what kind of pizza you want and where to send it. First, you’ll have to register your Twitter handle in Domino’s Easy Order system and then specify your topping preferences, payment information, and so on. After you tweet the emoji, Domino’s will send you a direct message to confirm your order, Mashable reports.
Still, though, the important thing to remember is that you’ll be able to just tweet the pizza emoji and then a pizza will simply appear. What a world.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State