Sometimes ordering a pizza is just so complicated and tiresome. Luckily, Domino’s is about to change everything.
On May 20, the chain will launch a new system that lets customers in the U.S. order a pizza by tweeting the pizza emoji to @Dominos. That’s it. That’s all they’ll have to do. Then a pizza will show up.
“It’s the epitome of convenience,” Patrick Doyle, CEO at Domino’s, told USA Today. “We’ve got this down to a five-second exchange.”
Now, you’re probably wondering how Domino’s will know what kind of pizza you want and where to send it. First, you’ll have to register your Twitter handle in Domino’s Easy Order system and then specify your topping preferences, payment information, and so on. After you tweet the emoji, Domino’s will send you a direct message to confirm your order, Mashable reports.
Still, though, the important thing to remember is that you’ll be able to just tweet the pizza emoji and then a pizza will simply appear. What a world.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction