Sometimes ordering a pizza is just so complicated and tiresome. Luckily, Domino’s is about to change everything.
On May 20, the chain will launch a new system that lets customers in the U.S. order a pizza by tweeting the pizza emoji to @Dominos. That’s it. That’s all they’ll have to do. Then a pizza will show up.
“It’s the epitome of convenience,” Patrick Doyle, CEO at Domino’s, told USA Today. “We’ve got this down to a five-second exchange.”
Now, you’re probably wondering how Domino’s will know what kind of pizza you want and where to send it. First, you’ll have to register your Twitter handle in Domino’s Easy Order system and then specify your topping preferences, payment information, and so on. After you tweet the emoji, Domino’s will send you a direct message to confirm your order, Mashable reports.
Still, though, the important thing to remember is that you’ll be able to just tweet the pizza emoji and then a pizza will simply appear. What a world.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time