Apple design chief Jony Ive unveiled a new selection of Apple Watch bands at a design fair in Milan this week, showcasing a never before seen color palette of bright red, dark blue, yellow and “skin tone” Sport bands.
The first images of the new collection were posted to Instagram by Umberta Gnutti Beretta, an Italian philanthropist who got an up-close look at the designs:
The unveiling comes as Apple aggressively markets the Apple Watch as a personal fashion statement for celebrities and tastemakers. Last week fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld sported a custom-designed, gold-on-gold Apple Watch.
Deliveries of the Apple Watch to the not-so-rich-and-famous officially begin on April 24th.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.