Can’t wait for summer campfires?
Starbucks has introduced a new frappuccino flavor: s’mores. In a statement, the company says the drink is made up of “marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce” plus “a creamy blend of graham, coffee, milk, and ice” topped “mashmallowy whipped cream and a graham cracker crumble.” There will also be a bottled version available in stores.
The limited-time drink will roll out starting April 28, but if people like it enough, then maybe they’ll make s’more.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'