Can’t wait for summer campfires?
Starbucks has introduced a new frappuccino flavor: s’mores. In a statement, the company says the drink is made up of “marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce” plus “a creamy blend of graham, coffee, milk, and ice” topped “mashmallowy whipped cream and a graham cracker crumble.” There will also be a bottled version available in stores.
The limited-time drink will roll out starting April 28, but if people like it enough, then maybe they’ll make s’more.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up