Can’t wait for summer campfires?
Starbucks has introduced a new frappuccino flavor: s’mores. In a statement, the company says the drink is made up of “marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce” plus “a creamy blend of graham, coffee, milk, and ice” topped “mashmallowy whipped cream and a graham cracker crumble.” There will also be a bottled version available in stores.
The limited-time drink will roll out starting April 28, but if people like it enough, then maybe they’ll make s’more.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time