Can’t wait for summer campfires?
Starbucks has introduced a new frappuccino flavor: s’mores. In a statement, the company says the drink is made up of “marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce” plus “a creamy blend of graham, coffee, milk, and ice” topped “mashmallowy whipped cream and a graham cracker crumble.” There will also be a bottled version available in stores.
The limited-time drink will roll out starting April 28, but if people like it enough, then maybe they’ll make s’more.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart