We weren’t allowed to eat Cookie Crisp growing up. Our parents said unreasonable things like, “It’s just a box full of cookies, not a breakfast cereal.” Logically we understand this is true, but at the time it seemed decidedly unfair. Well now is our chance to get back at them with something even better than tiny cookies: tiny Pop-Tarts. Caitlin Lee from the blog Public Lives, Secret Recipes has unveiled a recipe for homemade, mini-Pop-Tarts cereal.
Homemade Pop-Tarts are a thing of beauty, and if Lee’s results really taste anywhere near as good as they look, the recipe is worth a try. Though if you want it ready for your 8 a.m. breakfast, you may want to set your alarm for about 4:30 in the morning—the process is a bit involved.
More from FWx:
- Laziest Idea in Television History Finally Turns to Food
- Put Down the French Fries if You Want to Make Babies
- Is Lying to Children Really the Best Way to Get Them to Eat Healthy Food
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time