Thirsty Londoners were treated to free beer this week, thanks to a new Carlsberg billboard that offered fresh pints to lucky bystanders.
The new 12-meter wide poster outfitted with a beer tap sticks with a minimal design and simply declares: “Probably the best poster in the world.” Beer fans in East London seem to agree.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This