In the coming months, lovers of the red rooster will be able to buy Huy Fong Foods Sriracha hummus, croutons, tortilla chips, potato chips, and actual Sriracha spice to season your own food with, Yahoo reports.
Thought some of these items already existed? Not quite.
While companies like Lays have created snacks with Sriracha flavoring, any true hot sauce connoisseur knows that there is only one true Huy Fong Sriracha — which recently partnered up with Pop! Gourmet Foods.
“McCormick does a Sriracha seasoning, but it’s not Huy Fong,” Pop! founder and CEO David Israel told Yahoo. “With us, you’re getting the real deal.”
The official Sriracha seasoning will be available April 20.
The two companies already rolled out Sriracha popcorn earlier this year.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving