In the coming months, lovers of the red rooster will be able to buy Huy Fong Foods Sriracha hummus, croutons, tortilla chips, potato chips, and actual Sriracha spice to season your own food with, Yahoo reports.
Thought some of these items already existed? Not quite.
While companies like Lays have created snacks with Sriracha flavoring, any true hot sauce connoisseur knows that there is only one true Huy Fong Sriracha — which recently partnered up with Pop! Gourmet Foods.
“McCormick does a Sriracha seasoning, but it’s not Huy Fong,” Pop! founder and CEO David Israel told Yahoo. “With us, you’re getting the real deal.”
The official Sriracha seasoning will be available April 20.
The two companies already rolled out Sriracha popcorn earlier this year.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time