Vacuum-sealing food before freezing really does make it last longer. But unless you have a serious Costco habit, it’s hard to justify buying an expensive, bulky countertop sealer. Luckily, F&W Test Kitchen superman Justin Chapple has an easy hack. Watch this episode of Mad Genius Tips to see how he transforms a bowl of water into a DIY vacuum sealer.
More from FWx:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time