Cook’s comments came in a wide-ranging discussion with Fast Company about the device and the company as a whole.
Cook also discussed how Apple designed the user interface on the Apple Watch:
The Apple Watch is the company’s first new product line introduced during Cook’s tenure as CEO. It goes on sale April 24, with a preview and presale period beginning April 10.
Cook also said that late Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ greatest gift to the world was Apple “and its culture.”
Read the rest of the interview at Fast Company.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow