Cook’s comments came in a wide-ranging discussion with Fast Company about the device and the company as a whole.
Cook also discussed how Apple designed the user interface on the Apple Watch:
The Apple Watch is the company’s first new product line introduced during Cook’s tenure as CEO. It goes on sale April 24, with a preview and presale period beginning April 10.
Cook also said that late Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ greatest gift to the world was Apple “and its culture.”
Read the rest of the interview at Fast Company.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?