Cook’s comments came in a wide-ranging discussion with Fast Company about the device and the company as a whole.
Cook also discussed how Apple designed the user interface on the Apple Watch:
The Apple Watch is the company’s first new product line introduced during Cook’s tenure as CEO. It goes on sale April 24, with a preview and presale period beginning April 10.
Cook also said that late Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ greatest gift to the world was Apple “and its culture.”
Read the rest of the interview at Fast Company.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time