Just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day, a video of a guy demonstrating how to open a bottle of beer with a sheet of A4-size paper is going viral.
The instructions in the description of the clip on YouTube read as follows:
Rhys Morgan, a 21-year-old English major at Cardiff University, told The Daily Mail he figured out the trick while hanging out with friends who did not have a bottle opener.
The video has racked up more than 3.4 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on March 6.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time