Just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day, a video of a guy demonstrating how to open a bottle of beer with a sheet of A4-size paper is going viral.
The instructions in the description of the clip on YouTube read as follows:
Rhys Morgan, a 21-year-old English major at Cardiff University, told The Daily Mail he figured out the trick while hanging out with friends who did not have a bottle opener.
The video has racked up more than 3.4 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on March 6.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving