HBO’s standalone streaming subscription service is finally a reality, and it’s headed exclusively to Apple TV.
In honor of the big announcement from Monday’s Apple Watch event, HBO chief executive Richard Plepler debuted a new Games of Thrones trailer that features some new footage, along with the Daenerys “I’m going to break the wheel” monologue fans have heard in other previews of the upcoming season. The show returns April 12.
“When you subscribe to HBO Now, you will have access to all our acclaimed original programming, past present and future, as well as our unmatched lineup of Hollywood blockbusters,” Plepler said. Also included: your Khaleesi’s extended collection of fiery dragons.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate