HBO’s standalone streaming subscription service is finally a reality, and it’s headed exclusively to Apple TV.
In honor of the big announcement from Monday’s Apple Watch event, HBO chief executive Richard Plepler debuted a new Games of Thrones trailer that features some new footage, along with the Daenerys “I’m going to break the wheel” monologue fans have heard in other previews of the upcoming season. The show returns April 12.
“When you subscribe to HBO Now, you will have access to all our acclaimed original programming, past present and future, as well as our unmatched lineup of Hollywood blockbusters,” Plepler said. Also included: your Khaleesi’s extended collection of fiery dragons.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This