Little Caesars caused a storm last week when it unveiled its bacon-wrapped pizza, which is available starting Monday. But the pie might not be as bad for you as it seems—at least when it comes to calories.
A slice of Little Caesars’s culinary masterpiece/travesty reportedly has 450 calories. That’s actually fewer than what you’ll find in several popular fast food orders, like a McDonald’s Big Mac or a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme.
In fact, it’s far from the most calorie-heavy dish that you’ll be able to find at popular fast food joints. Take, for example, Burger King’s 1,160-calorie Triple Whopper.
So if you’re craving a slice of bacon-wrapped goodness, here’s a calorie comparison with other fast food items that will make you feel a little less guilty:
But this isn’t to say that the bacon-wrapped pizza is healthy—that’s a whole other story.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating