Little Caesars is rolling out a deep-dish pizza with a crust wrapped in 3.5 feet of bacon.
Promoted with the tagline “in bacon we crust,” the pie is “an 8-corner deep dish pizza wrapped in decadent whole strips of thick-cut, crispy bacon, and then topped with pepperoni and even more chewy pieces of savory bacon goodness,” according to a news release.
And while some pizzas can be part of a healthy diet, this pizza is not one of them; each slice reportedly has 450 calories.
Little Caesars will be offering the pie from Feb. 23 through late April.
It is the latest eyebrow-raising bacon stunt at a time when there seems to be a bacon version of everything, from toothpaste to vodka to shaving cream.
Read next: The Ultimate Bacon Guide
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time