Little Caesars is rolling out a deep-dish pizza with a crust wrapped in 3.5 feet of bacon.
Promoted with the tagline “in bacon we crust,” the pie is “an 8-corner deep dish pizza wrapped in decadent whole strips of thick-cut, crispy bacon, and then topped with pepperoni and even more chewy pieces of savory bacon goodness,” according to a news release.
And while some pizzas can be part of a healthy diet, this pizza is not one of them; each slice reportedly has 450 calories.
Little Caesars will be offering the pie from Feb. 23 through late April.
It is the latest eyebrow-raising bacon stunt at a time when there seems to be a bacon version of everything, from toothpaste to vodka to shaving cream.
Read next: The Ultimate Bacon Guide
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now