Little Caesars is rolling out a deep-dish pizza with a crust wrapped in 3.5 feet of bacon.
Promoted with the tagline “in bacon we crust,” the pie is “an 8-corner deep dish pizza wrapped in decadent whole strips of thick-cut, crispy bacon, and then topped with pepperoni and even more chewy pieces of savory bacon goodness,” according to a news release.
And while some pizzas can be part of a healthy diet, this pizza is not one of them; each slice reportedly has 450 calories.
Little Caesars will be offering the pie from Feb. 23 through late April.
It is the latest eyebrow-raising bacon stunt at a time when there seems to be a bacon version of everything, from toothpaste to vodka to shaving cream.
Read next: The Ultimate Bacon Guide
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement