“I know what you’re thinking,” says MythBusters co-host Grant Imahara, standing in front of a conveyer belt chugging out french fries. “These look like potatoes, but are they really potatoes?”
Such is the question many people find themselves asking about McDonald’s signature french fries.
And so, as a part of the fast food chain’s new honesty-is-the-best-policy marketing campaign, consumers are getting a firsthand look at the assembly process.
“Are the fries even made out of potatoes? Are they ground up and mushed into the fry shape?” Imahara asks.
Mickey D’s apparently has the answers.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time