After 11 years of dishing out innovative cuisines, wd~50, a New York City landmark for modernist cooking led by the imaginative Wylie Dufresne, closed its doors. TIME received exclusive access to the restaurant’s last days leading up to its final plating. Check back for the full video in early 2015.
Read Next: Wylie Dufresne Prepares to Close wd-50
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science