Psychiatrists, parents, educators and sufferers all have plenty to say about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Diorder—and, of course, expertise to offer. Who has the energy (or the attention span) for them all? Here are 10 books to choose from, each with a different perspective.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time