The Daily Mail has located a reportedly 10,000-calorie burger that is being sold at Mister Eaters, a fish and chips shop in Preston, in Lancashire, England. Created by Corinne Clarkson, 39, it is inspired by the “Ulti-meatum,” hailed as the “best burger in the world” in the fictional Cartoon Network series The Regular Show.
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) March 24, 2014
In the TV program, the coveted meal is only available once in a century and consists of a cheeseburger within a cheeseburger sandwiched between two deep-fried cheeseburgers as buns and covered in Himalayan ketchup. The burger at Mister Eaters is made up of five pounds of beef, six slices of cheese, three whole buns, and costs £20 (a little more than 30 U.S. dollars).
For fans who don’t live near that restaurant, there are YouTube tutorials about how to make the epic meal, if you want to try to make your own version at home.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart