The Daily Mail has located a reportedly 10,000-calorie burger that is being sold at Mister Eaters, a fish and chips shop in Preston, in Lancashire, England. Created by Corinne Clarkson, 39, it is inspired by the “Ulti-meatum,” hailed as the “best burger in the world” in the fictional Cartoon Network series The Regular Show.
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) March 24, 2014
In the TV program, the coveted meal is only available once in a century and consists of a cheeseburger within a cheeseburger sandwiched between two deep-fried cheeseburgers as buns and covered in Himalayan ketchup. The burger at Mister Eaters is made up of five pounds of beef, six slices of cheese, three whole buns, and costs £20 (a little more than 30 U.S. dollars).
For fans who don’t live near that restaurant, there are YouTube tutorials about how to make the epic meal, if you want to try to make your own version at home.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time