The answer is a pretty firm no. No, the madness will not stop. We’re confident about that because there’s now a pumpkin spice hamburger. Yes, really. There’s pretty much no turning back at this point. We’re all passengers on the pumpkin spice boat now and none of us can see the shore.
This autumn-inspired meaty monstrosity — officially called the Pumpkin Spice Fatte Burger — is the latest creation from PornBurger, a blog known for its epic and ridiculously indulgent burger combinations. This thing includes a cilantro and arugula salad, caramelized onion, pumpkin spiced duck bacon, pumpkin aioli, a coffee rubbed beef patty and tomato — all haphazardly stacked on a brioche bun. Boom.
Okay, it’s easy to make fun of the pumpkin spice trend, but this burger actually sounds legitimately delicious — especially, we assume, if you eat it while you’re wearing Uggs and a big cozy sweater in an apple orchard.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization