The answer is a pretty firm no. No, the madness will not stop. We’re confident about that because there’s now a pumpkin spice hamburger. Yes, really. There’s pretty much no turning back at this point. We’re all passengers on the pumpkin spice boat now and none of us can see the shore.
This autumn-inspired meaty monstrosity — officially called the Pumpkin Spice Fatte Burger — is the latest creation from PornBurger, a blog known for its epic and ridiculously indulgent burger combinations. This thing includes a cilantro and arugula salad, caramelized onion, pumpkin spiced duck bacon, pumpkin aioli, a coffee rubbed beef patty and tomato — all haphazardly stacked on a brioche bun. Boom.
Okay, it’s easy to make fun of the pumpkin spice trend, but this burger actually sounds legitimately delicious — especially, we assume, if you eat it while you’re wearing Uggs and a big cozy sweater in an apple orchard.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time