Halloween is over a month a way, but it’s never too early to stage a scary prank.
YouTube prankster SA Wardega is terrifying millions of people with his viral video of a ‘spider dog.’ The Polish prankster dressed his dog up as a giant mutant spider that is terrifying, if you didn’t look too closely at the goofy dog face grinning underneath the costume. Wardega then set Chica the spider dog loose on the unsuspecting public and kept his cameras rolling.
While one would think a dog in a spider costume would elicit more laughs than screams, the prankster used the dark of night, an unsuspecting public, creepy locals, and an especially unsettling costume to transform the pup into a plus-sized tarantula with a giant side of NOPE. Throw in some prop body parts and a well-placed web and the results are pure terror …and some dog kisses.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was