As people continue to dump ice on their heads, money continues to roll in. The ALS Association national office reported collecting $5.5 million in donations since July 29, compared with $32,00o in the same time period last year. Nearly 150,000 new donors have contributed.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears