This article originally appeared on Food & Wine.
Here are 15 amazing burgers from F&W’s grilling experts and star chefs like Bobby Flay.
1. Beef Burgers with Peanut–Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Bobby Flay’s incredible burgers are topped with a sweet-smoky sauce made with tomato puree, ancho chile powder, chipotle in adobo sauce and peanut butter.
2. Bacon Burgers with Cilantro-Yogurt Sauce
These complex-tasting burgers feature bacon, scallions, mint and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
3. Thai Tuna Burgers with Ginger-Lemon Mayonnaise
Tod man pla, a Thai fried white fish patty, was the inspiration for these delicious tuna burgers.
4. Red Chili Burgers
Creamy Crescenza-Stracchino cheese tops these fantastic burgers.
5. Fresh and Juicy Veggie Burgers
These are the ultimate veggie burgers.
6. Barbecue–Glazed Turkey Burgers
Gwyneth Paltrow loves these burgers topped with Swiss cheese and pickled jalapeños.
7. Tuna Niçoise Burgers
Turn the classic French salad into a fantastic seafood burger.
8. Caprese Burgers
Basil, tomato and mozzarella star in these juicy burgers.
9. Crispy Quinoa Sliders
Serve these crispy patties alongside a salad, or simply as fantastic mini vegetarian burgers.
10. Spicy 50/50 Burgers
Michael Symon’s spicy cheeseburgers feature a delectable mix of sausage and ground beef.
11. Lamb Burgers with Green Harissa
These terrific burgers get their bright flavor thanks to a harissa sauce made with a mix of hot and mild chiles.
12. Sausage Burgers with Sriracha-Honey-Mustard Sauce
The spicy-sweet sauce and ground pork–sausage blend make these burgers extra-flavorful.
13. Triple Pork Burgers with Quick Cucumber Kimchi
Intensely seasoned with Asian ingredients, these pork burgers almost taste like dumpling filling.
14. Blue Ribbon Barbecue Chicken Cheeseburgers
The combination of sweet–spicy barbecue sauce and smoky bacon makes this the ideal chicken burger.
15. Black Bean Burgers
This excellent black bean burger recipe yields thick, meaty patties that stay tender.
MORE: Best Burgers in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time