Getting active is always more fun with music, especially when you exercise solo. Normal headphones aren’t often up to the challenge, though, breaking when they’re covered in sweat and falling out when you move from a walk to a jog. So it’s important to use a pair of headphones made for sports.
Key features in sports headphones to look for include a stabilizer, like ear hooks, sweat resistance and different size eartips for you to choose from to get the perfect fit. Below are four top rated sports headphones that not only deliver a superior auditory experience, but also won’t break the bank.
1. Philips ActionFit Sports SHQ4200 ($35 on Amazon)
The flexible neckband auto-adjusts to your head for a perfect fit and you can choose from three eartip sizes for the best fit.
2. Sony MDR-AS200 ($16 on Amazon)
The Sony MDR-AS200 is built to stay in, with a loop hanger for stable fitting and angled earbuds that stay put.
3. Koss KSC 32 FitClips ($18 on Amazon)
Amazon reviewers rave about the fit as well as the sound quality of the FitClips earbuds. They come in five colors designed to appeal to women, including coral, purple and lime.
4. Philips ActionFit Sports SHQ1200 ($20 on Amazon)
Smaller and lighter than the SHQ4200 earbuds, these are coated in an anti-slip rubber to keep them in your ears while you run and sweat, even in the rain.
This article was written by Dan O’Halloran and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- What We Know About the Apple iWatch
- Illinois College Offers League of Legends e-sports Scholarships
- Google ‘Made With Code’ Inspires Girls’ Love of Computer Science
- KidFit Activity Monitor Turns Fitness into a Game
- Report: ‘Activation Lock’ Feature Taking a Bite Out of Apple iPhone Thefts
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time