Ben & Jerry’s was inspired by Saturday Night Live back in 2011 when it introduced a flavor called Schweddy Balls, a nod to a classic SNL bit. Now, the Vermont company is back with two new SNL-themed varieties in honor of the show’s 40th anniversary this year, the Huffington Post reports.
The first is called Lazy Sunday, based, of course, the on the famous skit of the same name starring Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell. It features vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl.
The second is Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch, paying homage to the character made famous by Kristen Wiig. It’s got chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with caramel clusters, fudge-covered almonds and a marshmallow swirl.
Both are on sale now at scoop shops across the U.S., but sadly, they’re not available by the pint at grocery stores. You can, however, purchase a pint at a scoop shop, so you can still reclusively eat an entire container all by yourself on your couch while watching SNL re-runs, just the way it was intended.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow