Ben & Jerry’s was inspired by Saturday Night Live back in 2011 when it introduced a flavor called Schweddy Balls, a nod to a classic SNL bit. Now, the Vermont company is back with two new SNL-themed varieties in honor of the show’s 40th anniversary this year, the Huffington Post reports.
The first is called Lazy Sunday, based, of course, the on the famous skit of the same name starring Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell. It features vanilla cake batter ice cream with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl.
The second is Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch, paying homage to the character made famous by Kristen Wiig. It’s got chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with caramel clusters, fudge-covered almonds and a marshmallow swirl.
Both are on sale now at scoop shops across the U.S., but sadly, they’re not available by the pint at grocery stores. You can, however, purchase a pint at a scoop shop, so you can still reclusively eat an entire container all by yourself on your couch while watching SNL re-runs, just the way it was intended.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World