When one man dreamt of eating a pizza cake for his birthday, he went out on a limb and reportedly asked his girlfriend, who gamely decided to whip one up for him. Now, it could have turned out disastrously, but the results actually look incredible. The girlfriend appears to have posted photos on Imgur:
“Safe to say he really enjoyed it!” she wrote, adding that it was “heavenly.” On Reddit, she said the prep took about an hour, and the baking took about 30 minutes. The recipe is here.
Best birthday ever?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space