For some reason, people really like to brag about how much they can handle spicy things. Those are probably the same people who chug hot sauce for sport.
We’re curious, though, if those people can handle Ghost Pepper Super Hot Candy Balls made by ThinkGeek. They’re little candies, made with ghost pepper chili powder, that pack more than 1 million SHU of heat each. (For comparison: a jalapeño pepper rates about 3,000 SHU, so yeah.)
Oh, they’re also include a dash of Trinidad scorpion peppers, which, frankly, sound completely terrifying and maybe not safe.
Here’s a video of people taste-testing the candy, and it doesn’t look like the experience is too bad:
If you think you can handle the fire, a 4-oz. package costs $10. Godspeed.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction