For some reason, people really like to brag about how much they can handle spicy things. Those are probably the same people who chug hot sauce for sport.
We’re curious, though, if those people can handle Ghost Pepper Super Hot Candy Balls made by ThinkGeek. They’re little candies, made with ghost pepper chili powder, that pack more than 1 million SHU of heat each. (For comparison: a jalapeño pepper rates about 3,000 SHU, so yeah.)
Oh, they’re also include a dash of Trinidad scorpion peppers, which, frankly, sound completely terrifying and maybe not safe.
Here’s a video of people taste-testing the candy, and it doesn’t look like the experience is too bad:
If you think you can handle the fire, a 4-oz. package costs $10. Godspeed.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer